Lotus Domino Clustering (Active /Active)
All nodes have active copies of each database(.nsf files)
High Level steps:
Both server should have two NICs installed, one is Public network & other is Private Network. Configure TCPIP for both adapters
1. Install & configure Lotus Domino servers (Same Domino Domain)
2. Use Domino administrator
- Create a Port, select the Configuration tab, Tools, Server, Setup Port. You will then need to create and enable a new Port prior to be used by the server being configured for cluster functionality.
- In the Ports -> Notes Network Ports tab of the Server document of each cluster member, add and enable a new port for the private LAN.
3. Assign each port an IP address from the corresponding subnets and place this information in the NOTES.INI file in the following form:
4. Add the following line to the NOTES.INI file:
where Cluster Port is the port you created for the cluster. In this example, this line would be:
5. Restart the servers.
For detail Refer :