OAB not downloading to clients connecting via Exchange 2010

Hi Readers,

We were facing issues with OAB in TEST environment , it was not downloading –> on troubleshooting we found some issue that I will discuss in this Blog post.

1. Check Autodiscover via Outlook

capture1

2. Just select Auto-discover

3. From XML Tab we found the url of OAB, On opening that URL in browser below was the error received.

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid

Now the Resolution:

We found that there was redirection configuration on Default website for OWA, first we had removed that.

Second, We Added Read/Execute permissions for Authenticated users to OAB directory on CAS servers.

This has resolve the issue in our setup.

Regards

Sukhija Vikas

http://msexchange.me

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s