Today lets get our hands dirty on one of the Vendor software “Stellar Exchange Toolkit“. Initial thoughts after looking at the software was that its handy & cost effective (single software is compatible with all the versions of exchange starting from 2003)
It boasts below features:
- Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery
- Stellar Mailbox Extractor for Exchange Server
- Stellar OST to PST Converter
- Stellar Mailbox Extractor for Exchange Backup
- Stellar Phoenix Password Recovery for MS Exchange
There are other software in the market as well that does similar things & these all need to redesign/innovate their programs as more customers are choosing o365 and moving away from Exchange.
For this blog lets concentrate on Stellar Exchange Toolkit with its advantages & disadvantages:
- Easy installation with familiar look & feel.
- Haven’t asked for any additional requirements
- GUI design is Simple & self explanatory
- Tested mailbox extractor from offline edb & it does what it says.
- Option of adding multiple EDBs
- Option for connecting online for extracting mailboxes (only offline is available in many other softwares)
- Extract/Export the emails in multiple file formats
- Winner of msexchange.org award.
- Data extraction taking bit of time as compare with other software I have tested.
On the whole its a simple software,easy to use & economical for Exchange organizations, one simple life time license validity with single pricing model.
For more detailed information refer to product website: https://www.stellarinfo.com/email-tools/exchange-toolkit/buy-now.php